welcome note


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

...love yu friendsss

.. .i love my friends so very much, they mean a lot to me and when m arround with them i feel safe and real nice. these are my few close friends...


Josina n i, my swit galfriend.....love yu doll


on the way to saa 8 island, the trip was fun though we just crashed trip ya  watu.....lol


woouw, dats Letty, she is more zan a friend to me, she is a sister, a friend and act as a mother to me at timez especially nikifanya kosa hivi weeeeeeeeee ...lol


    the other doll.... Lilie


hapo  tulikuwa  kwa ofisi mwaya wee, tena  t was friday , cku ya kufunga shule......


she's called Rose, and guess wat tode is her birthday.................
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Galfriend......mwaaa


named Zainab....miss yu doll


goes by the name Diane...miss yu and love yu sweetpie.....xoxo



uhhhh.....she is Rachel...mwaaa

...awwwww, Beatrice is her beautiful name as she is....cute


and me, myself and i....

i got a lot of friends, kutokuwepo kwenye list hii c kwamba you are not my friend, a love all of yu and i love you friends.......

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...